The Nova Scotia Community Access Program (NSCAP) advances communities’ economic, social and cultural priorities through technology and innovation, building a strong, sharing, cooperative, competitive province.
NSCAP provides communities with affordable access to technology in over 200 sites across the Province.
In a CAP site individuals can:
- Access the Internet and computer technology,
- Learn basic computer skills,
- Reach Government Services and Programs,
- Discover new and emerging technologies,
- Experience Online or Distance Education,
- Learn and share with others,
- And so much more!